Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hyde & Seek

A part of me wants to come out and say, “hi”
But there are two that reside
Inside of this mind I keep confined from the general public
To make sure that everyone's safe
Because you can never really tell who's gonna show
Up in the rafters or ducked down low -
Behind the bushes in the park or at a local picture show
Or I could be in plain view...you just never know
So please don't assume based on appearance’s sake
That a snake is not a snake because his rattle never shakes;
For in the tall grass of obscurity, I wait and I lie
And when the sun goes down, remember:
Jekyll always runs into Hyde…

(cf. Jeremiah 17:9; John 3:19; James 3:10; 1 Peter 2:11)



Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

No comments:

Facebook Badge