Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Hum

"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” - John 3:8 ESV

Something; A sound of some kind
Spinning in my ears like a hurricane
Affecting and effecting …
From the top of my head to the bottom of my feet
Urging me, pushing me, conversing with me -

I...am...transformed.

Becoming alien to family and friends alike
A totally different being than yesterday
There is no turning back, for I now understand -
Transmission to transmission, it has no end
“Comprehend or Perish.”
When He speaks, I listen.

(cf. Psalm 143:10; John 14:26; Luke 12:12)


Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

No comments:

Facebook Badge