Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ground Zero: God & Mammon (Economics to the Glory of God)

7773040064_082cfbd1c5

In this installment, we take time out to address how the ideas of a nation's ecomnomic and political philosophies and policies are deeply rooted in its theological foundations (or lack thereof).

We also share a little bit from our heart about why we do what we do and why we feel the necessity to continue on our mission of the Great Commission...

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me."  - 1 Corinthians 15:10 ESV

 

Soli Deo Gloria,

Shon

 

Posted via email from THE CENTER (ROOM 116)

No comments:

Facebook Badge