Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mastodon

Elephant

What I’m about to endeavor

Could potentially be bad for my health…

But man, it‘s like,  "whatever"

Just chalk it up to me

Carving out a niche for myself -

My life's been pulled off of the shelf

And know that

Once my feet start moving forward

There will be no swaying

To the right or to the left

I’m a hard charging moving target

Getting up close and personal

Like a mastodon coming at you

With adamantium in his vertebras

The Truth is closer than it appears

And the mirror exposes fears

So I smashed out the rear view

And haven’t looked back in years

Told my peers not to mourn

The old way is gone and forgotten

The Sun has risen over a brand new day

Now it’ll take a lot more than Hell to stop me...

 

(cf. Matthew 11:12, 16:18; Acts 5:33-42)

 

Soli Deo Gloria,

Shon

 

Posted via email from THE CENTER (ROOM 116)

No comments:

Facebook Badge