Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOVE

"Love is different than you think; it's never in a song or on a TV screen..." - Derek Webb


Derek Webb - Lover


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16 ESV

By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. - 1 John 3:16 ESV

In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. - 1 John 4:10 ESV

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. - 1 John 5:3 ESV

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30 ESV

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Soli Deo Gloria,

Shon


No comments:

Facebook Badge