Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kami-Kaze

Staring down the barrel
Riding headlong into battle
One hand on the Sword
The other gripping the saddle
Stand firm, Holding fast –
Fighting down to the last man
Odds may never be in my favor
But I’m still leaving nothing to chance

I leave my life in God’s Hands
And throw caution to the Wind
I’m not concerned with wins and losses
Because the only certainty is the end
As I’m wielding with conviction
Ready to face down any affliction
Every blow the enemy’s thrown
Will be met with the worst of intentions

Making no distinction
Between the body and the soul
A Master without a rival
All impostors will surely fold
A Kamikaze, Samurai –
Servant of the Most High
Defender of the Evangelion
And crusader for the Light


(cf. Ecclesiastes 11:5; Ezekiel 37:9; Luke 9:23-27, 62; John 3:8; 13:16; Romans 6:6, 8:13; 2 Corinthians 10:3-6; Galatians 5:24; Ephesians 6:10-20; Colossians 3:5; 1 Peter 4:1)


Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

No comments:

Facebook Badge