Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

All By Myself (An Honest Assesment)

No_god
By myself, I'm nothing more than a spiritual fool; feeding on opiates and anything else I can use to quell the stir of echoes that I hear in my head...whatever I can use to convince myself that I'm not dead.

Dead to the world; sleepwalk it off. I lose myself in every moment -- never do what I ought. Since no conscience abides, I lay law to the side. Now the throttle's wide open for one hell of a ride...

Because who needs brakes when you've got a wall? No guts, no glory. Which way does Niagra fall? In a barrel with no hesitation...I'm not just looking to make name, but to be the main presentation...

ALL BY MYSELF -- a vain beast in the kingdom of animals; food, sex and shelter is all I wanna get a handle on. All the rest is gone -- succor for the masses that need faith, hope, love...and green lawns.

Psalm 14:1; Proverbs 24:16, 27:20; Romans 1:18-25 

Posted via email from THE CENTER (ROOM 116)

No comments:

Facebook Badge