Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Monday, March 08, 2010

"...How Sweet the Sound!"

"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." - Romans 10:17

Something...Someone...a voice of some kind that whispers in my ear and moves me like a hurricane. From the top of my head to the bottom of my feet-- urging...pushing...compelling...conversing with me...

I AM TRANSFORMED.

Becoming alien to friend and foe alike - a totally different creature than yesterday; I now understand. Transmission to transmission...there is no end.

Comprehend or perish. When He speaks, I listen.

(Genesis 3:8; 1 Kings 19:11-12; Matthew 7:24-27, 17:5; John 1:14; 3:8; 10:4-5; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Hebrews 1:2)

Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's amazing but honestly i have a hard time determining it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Anonymous said...

Hey, interesting post! bookmarked :)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanks for sharing that material.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, wish look ahead for the duration of more interdependent articles without delay as its sole of my choice topic to read.

Shon said...

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm deeply grateful and encouraged. God bless.

Facebook Badge