Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Sword v. The Cross: A Case Study

How deep a contrast between "Radical Islam" and true "Radical" Christianity. I pray that all who truly confess Christ be encouraged by our brother's bravery (John 15:13).

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Nov. 12 (UPI) -- A Christian janitor died saving the lives of Muslims in the suicide attack at the International Islamic University in Islamabad, Pakistan, officials say...

"As a Christian, a person of minority, he stood in front of the Taliban to protect the university."  (more)


Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’d yardstick the the human race of to tournament secure with that too!

dudivie said...

oh Thank you for the Post!

Sanish Mathews said...

Christianity grows where true believers shed their blood.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am totally lost with it all! info over load! :)

Facebook Badge