Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brewing Conviction: The Legacy of Arthur Guinness



I ran across this article from a tweet that I recieved the other day. What a better way can anyone think of to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the world's greatest beer(in my not so humble opinion)! This piece gives some great insight on the man who started it all. May we all be so passionate about the affairs and afflictions of the world as Arthur Guinness (1 Corinthians 10:31)...

What makes this an interesting event is not simply that it marks 25o years of brewing for Ireland’s national beer, but rather that the man behind the beer is so remarkable.
(continued)





Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Facebook Badge