Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

HSWTB? Presents: Mr. Puritan Goes To Washington

Good Evening.

Since this is my 100th entry, I wanted to do something a little bit different...

Have you ever wondered what would happen if one of the original founders of this great land of ours was able to have dialogue with say...I don't know...President Obama?! Me too!! The only problem is that I don't have a time machine, so I came up with the next best thing. I decided to try my hand at movie making. It's an independent film, so forgive the production value, but I think that the dialogue is worthwhile.

So without further ado, I present for your approval...

Mr. Puritan Goes To Washington!!!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Shon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.howshallwethenblog.org; You saved my day again.

Facebook Badge