Westminster Bookstore

The Absolute Best In Reformed Literature...Check 'em Out!!!

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Anonymous Christian: Redux

A few months ago, I did an audioblog on Catholicism's "Anonymous Christian" doctrine (as stated by Vatican II/Karl Rahner). Some of my friends (those who are themselves Catholic, as well as those who are Evangelicals, but are sympathetic and sentimental when it comes to Catholicism) heard it and thought that I was being a bit harsh. A good deal of them went on to say that I was "making it up" or that I had been misinformed. Where was my documentation? Well here it is, guys! No longer does anyone have to take my word for it. This segement from Larry King Live says it all. Dr. Albert Mohler does an excellent job of calling them on it. If you can't stand on truth, you can't stand at all. This is ecumenical sentimentalism run amuck!! Enjoy:


Do two walk together unless they have agreed to meet? - Amos 3:3 (ESV)

No comments:

Facebook Badge